Corporate/Business: Improve Total Communication Performance in the Workplace
The Speech, Voice and Language Clinic is a Speech Pathology Private Practice that provides the National Capital Region with high quality diagnostic, therapeutic and educational services in a wide spectrum of human communication disciplines.
We have been serving Ottawa for over 25 years and are proud of our success and commitment in helping our clients achieve and enjoy optimal communication health.
Our mission is to provide skilled and caring service in the areas of communication disorders, sciences, performance and arts.
We work with commitment, professionalism, and attention to detail; providing individualised programs and highly personalised service to individuals, organizations, businesses, and corporations large and small.
The Speech, Voice and Language Clinic offers a comprehensive program for the corporate/business population to improve speech, voice, accent, communication, public speaking, and communication management in the workplace.
Programs SVLC Offers You
We offer individual evaluations, workplace appraisals and therapeutic programs uniquely designed for the client and their organization. Our process involves observation and identification of problems, formal assessment, interpretation and analysis, program development, intervention, education, guidance and program review.
- Work Reintegration following Stroke and Brain Injury
- Accent Reduction
- Occupational Issues of the Second Language Acquisition Client
- Non-Native Speaker Coaching and Coping Skills
- Linguistic Assessment Services for Public Servants
- Dyslexia Screening and Recommendations
- Sub-Clinical Language Based Learning Disabilities
- Non-Verbal Learning Disabilities
- Auditory Processing Management
- Memory Skills
- Voice Performance and Articulation Skills
- Care of the Professional Voice for Public Speakers, Clergy, Teachers, Singing Teachers and Singers
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Dealing with Stage Fright
- Communication Work Environment Management for Peak Performance
- Dining and Corporate Etiquette
Why Communication? Good communication skills in the business world spell profitability!